CIVIL PARTNERSHIP FORMED OR DISSOLVED ABROAD ETC.
REGISTRATION OUTSIDE UK UNDER ORDER IN COUNCIL
- 210. Registration at British consulates etc.
- 211. Registration by armed forces personnel
OVERSEAS RELATIONSHIPS TREATED AS CIVIL PARTNERSHIPS
- 212. Meaning of "overseas relationship"
- 213. Specified relationships
- 214. The general conditions
- 215. Overseas relationships treated as civil partnerships: the general rule
- 216. The same-sex requirement
- 217. Person domiciled in a part of the United Kingdom
- 218. The public policy exception
DISSOLUTION ETC.: JURISDICTION AND RECOGNITION
- 219. Power to make provision corresponding to EC Regulation 2201/2003
Jurisdiction of courts in England and Wales
- 220. Meaning of "the court"
- 221. Proceedings for dissolution, separation or nullity order
- 222. Proceedings for presumption of death order
- 223. Proceedings for dissolution, nullity or separation order: supplementary
- 224. Applications for declarations as to validity etc.
Jurisdiction of Scottish courts
- 225. Jurisdiction of Scottish courts
- 226. Sisting of proceedings
- 227. Scottish ancillary and collateral orders
Jurisdiction of courts in Northern Ireland
- 228. Meaning of "the court"
- 229. Proceedings for dissolution, separation or nullity order
- 230. Proceedings for presumption of death order
- 231. Proceedings for dissolution, nullity or separation order: supplementary
- 232. Applications for declarations as to validity etc.
Recognition of dissolution, annulment and separation
- 233. Effect of dissolution, annulment or separation obtained in the UK
- 234. Recognition in the UK of overseas dissolution, annulment or separation
- 235. Grounds for recognition
- 236. Refusal of recognition
- 237. Supplementary provisions relating to recognition of dissolution etc.
- 238. Non-recognition elsewhere of dissolution or annulment
MISCELLANEOUS AND SUPPLEMENTARY
- 239. Commanding officers' certificates for Part 2 purposes
- 240. Certificates of no impediment to overseas relationships
- 241. Transmission of certificates of registration of overseas relationships
- 242. Power to make provision relating to certain Commonwealth forces
- 243. Fees
- 244. Orders in Council: supplementary
- 245. Interpretation